Craiglands is currently closed for refurbishment, preparing to re-open its doors as a B+B in 2020. This Edwardian house, built in the early 1900's, still retains many of its original features, such as some beautiful stained glass but with a modern twist and home comforts expected in a 4 star B&B.
Bookings for 2020 can be made by telephone or Email at the moment.
We have off-road parking, secure cycle storage and free Wi-Fi internet access in all the rooms. Our accommodation comprises:-
- One double and one twin en-suite
- One Family room – up to 4 (double and sofa bed) en-suite
- One twin room en-suite
- One single room with private facilitiestwo doubles and a twin room - all en-suite, and a single room with private facilities.
We are noted for our quality breakfasts using local produce and for offering a wide choice including vegetarian options. Packed lunches are available on request.
Grassington, Yorkshire Dales National Park
Grassington in Wharfedale is a picturesque little town and there is much to interest the visitor in the area. It is also an ideal base for exploring the other Dales and further afield. There are many interesting walks directly from the house for all abilities, ranging from riverside ambles to strenuous hill walking. We have maps and books available for guests' use and we are only too happy to offer advice on walks if required.
Craiglands B&B Tariff 2020
Bed & Breakfast
Family room with en-suite
£100 per night for 2 , £20 extra per child
Double / Twin en-suite
£90 per night, £60 single occupancy
Single - private facilities
£50 per night
- Introductory offer - three night booking, get the fourth night free.
- Special rates may apply depending upon season and local events.
- For the comfort and safety of our guests we are a non smoking establishment. Sorry no pets.
- Craiglands also provides private off-road parking.
- Over Bank Holiday weekends and during special events a minimum stay of two nights is required.